SOCIAL MEDIA

Part 2 of Wedding Week: The Ceremony

11.05.2013
During thep planning phase of our wedding we envisioned the ceremony to be small and intimate. However once we started getting our guest lists put together it was much larger than we thought. During the ceremony we wanted to be surrounded by people that really knew us personally and whom we loved and cared about deeply. My main request was that I wanted our ceremony outside and in between two trees. I got just that! It was beautiful and intimate. 

Before the ceremony I revealed my dress to Tom. That was one of the most intimate part of the days. It was so nice to spend some alone time amidst the craziness of the day and really take in what was about to happen.



























































































10 comments :

  1. This ceremony is so beautiful! It is absolutely perfect. That pale pink is what i want my wedding colors to be. You are a gorgeous bride. Let me know how the pot roast turns out!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pale pink! Such a beautiful color. I will let you know about the pot roast!

      xo

      Delete
  2. The flowers and location are beautiful! Congratulations on getting married!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the flowers! They were lovely!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful wedding! Gorgeous bride, a stunning day, everything looks perfect. How wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding!!! Everyone is radiant! and that dress of yours is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling all over your wedding. Can I rewind and get unmarried so you can do my wedding?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much beauty. It looked like the perfect day!! :)

    ReplyDelete