SOCIAL MEDIA

Part 1 of Wedding Week: Getting Ready

11.04.2013
Our wedding was seriously the best day ever.
Now that we have had time to take it all in and enjoy the memories and photos I thought it would be a perfect time to share!
Everything was perfect. After a year of creating, designing, and planning we finally had the wedding of our dreams. Every little last detail was everything we hoped for.
I could not have done it without my family and friends. Thank you to everyone who made this day unbelievably perfect in every way imaginable.
 On the morning of the big day I woke up with my friends and family and enjoyed a nice breakfast at the hotel. We then headed over to the Salt Lake Country Club to meet up with the amazing hair and makeup team. The morning was peaceful, exciting, and FUN! My mom brought us snacks and mimosas and we all hung out in the bride room.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at all. I felt very calm and excited but there was still a little bit of nerves due to the fact that I wanted everything to be perfect (and it was one of the most important days of my life!). I kept myself calm by remembering that today is all about Tom and I and no matter what happens it will be PERFECT.



























 xoxo and more to come



3 comments :