SOCIAL MEDIA

DIY: Noel Letters

12.15.2013
Here is a fun little craft I did a few weeks ago. Easy as pie! 

All you need to do is buy the letters, get some fun paint colors, buy a wicker wreath from Michaels and wa-la! It is the cutest little christmas touch you can add to your home (mine is on my bookshelf), your desk at work, or give it as a gift to a friend. All in it cost me $9.00!


You can buy the letters here for $2.50/e

You can buy the wreath from here, just search wreath and there are all sorts of colors and sizes. Mine was $1.50. 

*A fun idea for the letters is to pick a fun paper that is textured or printed and modpodge it on! 







6 comments :

  1. I think your letters turned out great, and so did your tree in the post below. :) Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!!! Love it:) Thanks for saying hello on my blog! Have a great day, love Katie xxoo

    ReplyDelete