SOCIAL MEDIA

San Francisco for the weekend

10.13.2013
Tom and I promised each other to always go on adventures. 

Since being married we have made a list of places we want to visit and sites we want to see. 

One of the trips we wanted to do was to visit Toms sister Sarah and her fiancé who live an hour out of San Francisco. One day we found some awesome deals on flights and headed out for the weekend. I convinced everyone to go to Alcatraz (yes I am a nerd) which turned out to be amazing. Everyone LOVED it. I would recommend it. We ate at a delicious place called The Plant | Cafe Organic right on the water that served all organic local food. We finished the night off at the famous Bi-Rite Creamery. We finished our trip with a visit to a winery by Sarah and Robs home. We got a private tour of the vineyard and got to taste a lot of amazing wines. 

Love random weekend trips with my main squeeze! 































1 comment :