SOCIAL MEDIA

Boston with My Bests

5.27.2016
Since our friends live all over the place now we try to make a girls trip once a year. Kaitlyn and I decided to visit Rach in Boston for a long weekend. 

I absolutely loved it! It felt very euro too me. Rach was a fantastic host and had all sorts of things planned for us, activities, museums, shopping, food, treats. 



^^^
We flew overnight and landed around 9 in the morning. We dropped off our bags and immediately hit the street...with the aid of coffee. 





Boston seriously has the prettiest buildings. 



^^^brewery tour. We had a coffee beer that was so DELICIOUS 







^^^ Rachel clearly doesn't go here




^^^love these friends of mine. We have been in it together since 8th grade. 



Sad to leave rac! 

Such a fun weekend with friends. We had a wonderful time being together. Friends are important and I don't know what I would do without these two. 

xoxo
m








 












Post a Comment